Super Kidz Protein
Protein is considered a crucial component when talked about health. From tissue and muscle repair to improved blood sugar; it plays the central element in making the body healthy and strong. Although protein is essential, it is still found to be lacking in kids’ diets. Protein being the chief macronutrient in children’s diet, its shortage may cause serious health disorders which could eventually turn out dangerous. One must immediately consult child physicians as they notice their kid getting protein deficient.
As per their activity level and growth, kids’ protein requirements differ. Kids of age, from 2-3 daily require 2-4 ounces of protein-rich foods. Kids whose ages range between 4-8 should have 3-3.5 ounces of protein per day. For age 9-13, the best amount is 4-6 ounces. Their protein serving diet should range between 19-34 grams of total protein intake per day. Everyone should aim to get 10-35% of their daily calories per day from protein.
All medicines that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to Use
- Quick response
- Change in skin pigmentation, skin rash, hair loss or loss of muscle
- Protruding and enlarged abdomen.
- The child may experience an increased level of sickness since protein deficiency affects the production of the immunoglobulin that helps in promoting a healthy immune system. It can make minor infections more brutal
- Edema: Edema, characterized by puffy and swollen skin
- Fatty liver
- Hair, nail and skin problems
- High risk of bone fracture
- Stunted growth in children
- An increased amount of infections
- Higher calorie intake and a greater appetite
Take one scoop (32gms) of GuruPrasadam Whey Protein Wellness to 250ml of water or cold skimmed milk, shake well and enjoy.