Yakrit Plihari Loha
Spleen is an organ situated just below the left rib cage. Several conditions, like, liver disease, infections and some sort of cancers may result in enlarged spleen, also known by the term, splenomegaly.
An enlarged spleen generally doesn't cause any signs or symptoms. It is often revealed in a routine physical test. Doctors generally cannot feel normal size spleen in adults. However, they can easily feel an enlarged spleen. But more preferably, doctors request to go for blood tests and medical imaging to help diagnose the cause.
Cure for an enlarged spleen generally deals with the underlying condition that is originating it. Removing an enlarged spleen through surgery isn't by and large the first cure, however it is at times recommended.
Symptoms of liver spleen disorders
- Eenlarged spleen may cause:
- No symptoms in few cases
- Fullness or pain in the left upper abdomen that spreads to left shoulder
- Feeling full with eating too little or without eating anything
- Easy bleeding
- Frequent infections
Causes of liver spleen disorders
- Multitude of diseases and infections may result in enlarged spleen. Swelling of the spleen may be temporary that may depend on the treatment. Factors comprise:
- Viral infections
- Bacterial infections
- Parasitic infections
- Cirrhosis and other diseases affecting the liver
- Various types of hemolytic anemia
- Blood cancers
- Metabolic disorders
- blood clot in the veins or pressure on the spleen or liver veins
Health Benefits of Yakrit Plihari Loha :
- It cures severe ailments of Liver and Spleen
- Stomach disorders
- Swollen stomach
- Indigestion etc.
1-1 tablet (250) with Gomutr or raw butter milk.