Liver is an organ, of approximately the size of a football which sits just under the rib cage on the right side of the abdomen. Liver is crucial for ridding the body of toxic substances and aid in digesting food.
Liver disease can be hereditary or caused by several factors which damage the liver, like, viruses and alcohol consumption. Obesity is also linked with liver damage. With time, liver damage results in scarring that may perhaps lead to life-threatening condition, liver failure.
Signs and symptoms of liver disease include:
- Eyes and skin and starts appearing yellowish (jaundice)
- Swelling and abdominal pain
- Swelling in the ankles and legs
- Dark urine color
- Itchy skin
- Chronic fatigue
- Pale stool color
- Loss of appetite
- Vomiting or nausea
- Tendency to bruise easily
Factors that may increase the risk of liver disease comprise:
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Injecting drugs using shared needles
- Body piercings or tattoos
- Exposure to other people's blood
- Exposure to certain toxins or chemicals
Liva Tonic Syrup formulated at Guru Prasadam is a purely herbal formulation that carries no side effects. It is quite effective Ayurvedic medicine which is used in liver disorders, such as, enlarged and fatty liver, alcoholic liver disease, constipation, high cholesterol levels, digestion related issues and skin diseases, etc.
Benefits of Livatonic Syrup:
- Protect the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane
- Restores the efficiency of the liver
- Makes sure early restoration of hepatic role in hepatitis
- Protection from medication toxins and harmful food.
- Promotes renewal of liver cells
- Protects additional liver damage by controlling the progress of the disease
2-2 table spoon after meal twice/thrice a day, without adding water.