Neurological Disorder Yog
Yoga can be quite helpful practice in terms of taking self-care for people affected with multiple sclerosis (MS) or other neurological conditions, like, traumatic brain injury, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease and Lyme’s disease. Yoga asanas, like, seated breathing practices, gentle postures, guided relaxation, hand movements, meditation and sound can be easily adapted for helping people with neurological conditions that help maintain function and manage symptoms.
Benefits of Yoga for Neurological Conditions
- Strengthen major muscles in lower and upper body
- Maintain fine motor movement (fingers, hands, toes, feet)
- Improve balance
- Strengthen breathing
- Increase energy
- Improve mental alertness and focus
- Improve sleep
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Manage difficult emotions and lift mood
Yoga Practice Tips
People with neurological conditions must do yoga practice regularly. Following are few practice tips for neurological conditions:
- Gradually strengthen upper & lower body with time.
- Practice balance position with the support of a wall, counter or chair.
- Perform slow movements in line with the breath as you move in & out of positions.
- Be gentle with stretching.
- Breathe smoothly when you stay in a posture!
- Do position adaptations that mobilize toes, feet, hands & fingers
- Learn breathing yoga, like, pranayama
- Avoid physically aggressive yoga practice if you are dealing with any neurological disorder
- Avoid quickly-paced yoga practice if you if you are dealing with any neurological disorder
Along with the above asanas, herbal remedies provided by Abhimantrit Guruprasadam Neurological Disorder Yog are also quite effective in treating Neurological Disorder and shows excellent recovery results in the patients. These herbal medicines are:
- Neuro Care Tablet
- Brahm Rasayan
- Neuro Care Prasadam
- Jyotishmati Oil
- Ashwagandha Capsule