MOUTH ULCER CARE
Mouth ulcers are painful sores in the oral hollow that happen in the inner lining of gums, lips, and cheek. It can become apparent or noticeable either as a single sore or in the form of a cluster. The reason behind mouth ulcers comprise of; excessive consumption of foods and spices such as chili, black pepper, etc.
Mouth ulcers are also known by the name of Canker Sores and it generally appears on lips, tongue, on the gums, inside the bottom lip or inside the cheeks. Prior ulcers being popped out, a person may feel a sensation of tingling or burning in the mouth. These are definitely not contagious; however, they can reappear and last for about a week or 10 days.
All Products that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to use
- Quick response
- Emerges as extremely painful sores in the mouth
- Reappear quickly, thus infections seem constant
- Swells up in size, coming together to form a large ragged ulcer
- Take 10 or more days to cure
- Occur anywhere in the mouth
- Deficiency of Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, food allergies, iron
- Accidental bites in mouth or cheek thereby resulting in infections
- Disease in bowels or skin disease.
- Relief from gum swelling
- Relief from throat infection due to high fever
- Relief from poisonous saliva discharge
- Provides relief in the burning sensation of the tongue
1-1 tablet mixed in warm water for gargle or 1-2 tablets with warm milk or water twice a day.