Mouth Ulcer Care
Mouth ulcers, they are painful sores in the oral hollow that happen in the inner lining of gums, lips and cheek. They can become apparent or noticeable either as a single sore or in the form of cluster. Reason behind mouth ulcers comprise of; excessive consumption of foods and spices such as, chili, black pepper, etc. which are acidic in nature. Certainly, they are pitta aggravating as well. Other reasons being, stomach disorder, constipation, deficiency of iron and Vitamin B12 and acidic fruits and vegetables.
Mouth ulcers are also known by the name of Canker Sores and they generally appear on lips, tongue, on the gums, inside the bottom lip or inside the cheeks. Prior ulcers being popped out, a person may feel a sensation of tingling or burning in the mouth. These are definitely not contagious; however, they can reappear and last for about a week or 10 days.
Signs & Symptoms of Mouth Ulcer:
- Emerges as extremely painful sores in the mouth
- Reappear quickly, thus infections seem constant
- Swells up in size, coming together to form large ragged ulcer
- Take 10 or more days to cure
- Occur anywhere in the mouth
Major reasons behind the formation of Mouth Ulcers are:
- Deficiency of Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, food allergies, iron
- Accidental bites in mouth or cheek thereby resulting in infections
- Disease in bowels or skin disease.
Ayurvedic medicines like Mouth Ulcer Care formulated by Guru Prasadam have been globally acclaimed for its exceptional properties and soothing effect it has provided to people.
Benefits of Mouth Ulcer Care tabs:
- Cures gum swelling
- Treats throat infection due to high fever
- Cures poisonous saliva discharge
- Provides relief in the burning sensation of tongue
Mouth Ulcer Care has proved to be effective in all above mentioned disorders.
1-1 tablet mixed in warm water for gargle or 1-2 tablets with warm milk or water twice a day.