Migraine is a neurological disorder that may accompany several symptoms. It’s often characterized by unbearable and intense headaches. Its symptoms may comprise vomiting, nausea, tingling or numbness difficulty in speaking and sensitivity to sound and light. Migraines may run in families and can affect any age. Migraine has now become a common ailment affecting more than 20 people in 100. Migraine headache is a severe headache that is coming along with sensory warning signals, like, nausea, blind spots, increased sensitivity to light and sound, flashes of light and vomiting.
When a person gets a migraine attack, they feel a throbbing pain starting from the top side of their eyebrow. The pain increases with every throb they feel and may spread out to the neck and shoulder on the same side. The headache may last for about 2-3 hours, however in worst condition; the pain may also last for 2-3 days as well.
All Products that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to use
- Quick response
- Exposure to sunlight for a longer period of time
- Too much stress
- Sudden stoppage of caffeine consumption
- Mental or physical stress
- Change in sleep patterns
- Excessive intake of salty, spicy or oily food
- Hormonal changes
- Excessive consumption of smoking of alcohol
- Sensitivity to light or sound
- Eye pain
- Severe pain, generally on one side of the head
- It helps control migraine pain.
- Helps control the frequency of migraine attack.
- Helps control the pain duration
- Increase brain functioning, that helps reduce the anxiety because of stress
- Infused with analgesic properties, hence help control headaches.
1-2 tablets with milk or Jyotishmati oil.