Migraine- it is a neurological condition which may accompany several symptoms. It’s often characterized by unbearable and intense headaches. Its symptoms may comprise vomiting, nausea, tingling or numbness difficulty in speaking and sensitivity to sound and light. Migraines may run in families and can affect any age. Migraine has now become a common ailment affecting more than 20 people in 100. Migraine headache is a severe headache which is comes along with sensory warning signals, like, nausea, blind spots, increased sensitivity to light and sound, flashes of light and vomiting.
When a person gets migraine attack, they feel a throbbing pain starting from the top side of their eyebrow. The pain increases with every throb they feel, and may spread out to the neck and shoulder on the same side. The headache may last for about 2-3 hours, however in worst scenario; the pain may also lasts for 2-3 days as well.
Causes of Migraine:
- Exposure to sunlight for a longer period of time
- Too much stress
- Suppression of natural urges
- Sudden stoppage of caffeine consumption
- Mental or physical stress
- Change in sleep patterns
- Excessive intake of salty, spicy or oily food
- Hormonal changes
- Excessive consumption of smoking of alcohol
Common symptoms of Migraine include:
- Sensitivity to light or sound
- Eye pain
- Severe pain, generally on one side of the head that some describe it as "pulsation or hammering"
Benefits of Migraine Care Tablets:
- It is formulated with a formula with pure Ayurvedic herbs that help control migraine pain.
- Helps control the frequency of migraine attack.
- Helps control the pain duration & intensity of migraine
- Increase brain functioning, that help reduce the anxiety because of stress
- Infused with analgesic properties, hence help control headaches.
1-2 tablets with milk or Jyotishmati oil.