Ulcerative Colitis is an inflammatory bowel ailment that causes ulceration and inflammation of the inner lining of the rectum and colon. Inflammation generally originates in the rectum and reaches upward to the entire colon. The ailment is not restricted to any specific age however its start is most common among people between 15 – 40 years of age. Ulcerative colitis also runs genetically in some families.
Food allergies, autoimmune factors, collagen disorders, infection, and genetic factors are some of the factors that cause inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis. As per Ayurveda, all the aspects which play a critical role in balancing Pitta are responsible for the formation of Ulcerative Colitis. These factors comprise eating while walking or watching TV, excessive exposure of the sun or heat, excessive mental activity, excessive smoking, and alcohol, skipping meals, sour, spicy, infected or stale foods, and street foods, etc.
GuruPrasadam products have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- Safe to consume
- Quick response
- Bluish or yellowish undigested stool
- Irregular bowel movements
- Unexplained fatigue
- Abdominal cramps
- Weight loss
- Unpleasant body odor
- Loss of appetite
- Burning sensation in throat and chest
- Frequent rectal pain
- It helps in Diarrhea, Dysentery, Abdominal Disorders, Indigestion, Flatulence, Ulcerative Colitis
- This medicine is quite effective in improving the digestive power of the body
- It has detoxification properties and balances tridoshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- This pure herbal medicine is quite useful in treating problems like anorexia and low appetite, constipation, and hyperacidity
- It controls the mucus/blood in stool and relieves from abdominal pain