Body Wash Hydrating Sea Mineral
The therapeutic use of sea mineral for skincare comprises the use of sea mud, marine plants, and ocean.
Are Sea minerals so important for skin care? Ocean water is the highest source of life-enhancing and life-sustaining minerals than anywhere else on the earth.
Science has proven that algae and ocean-based minerals have indisputably positive effects on the skin that is why the huge line of skincare products are now containing some type of ocean-based ingredient, from mud to algae to sea salt.
- Relieves chronic skin disorders
- Purifies & cleanses the skin from toxins
- Exfoliates the skin
- Hydrates & moisturizes the skin
- Shrinks pores
- Anti-aging qualities
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Softens & strengthens the skin
- Gets rid of skin allergies
- Eliminates stretch marks
- It helps to keep skin well hydrated and moisturized.
- The adequate blend of sea minerals and seaweed extract provides support and nourishment to the skin cells.
- This body wash helps to brighten skin complexion, reduces excess oil and revitalizes the skin.
Wet your skin in the shower or bath, lather some of the body wash on your hands and use a loofah or a washcloth to apply it to your skin. Rinse it off and pat dry with a towel. Don't rub, because rubbing takes away moisture.