Neuromuscular disorders deal with the nerves which control the voluntary muscles and the nerves which send sensory information back to the brain. Nerve cells, or also known as, neurons, send and receive electrical messages to and from the body to control voluntary muscles. As the neurons become unhealthy, contact between the muscles and nervous system breaks down. This results in the weakening of the muscles and wastage, i.e., atrophy.
All medicines that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to Use
- Quick response
- Muscle loss
- Muscle weakness that leads to cramps,
- Balancing problems
- Movement issues
- Droopy eyelids
- Numbness, painful or itchy sensations
- Trouble swallowing
- Trouble breathing
- Double vision
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Peripheral neuropathy
Neuromuscular disorders can be genetic or often caused by a gene mutation. It can also be caused by an immune system ailment.
- It helps treat neuromuscular disorders and diabetes
- It is used for curing diseases related to frequent urination, urinary tract, Fistula, Psychotic conditions Epilepsy and Piles
- It also helps strengthen nerves and muscles
- It acts as a natural aphrodisiac
- It relieves abdominal colic, gastritis, eye diseases
- It maintains vigor and vitality in men.
1 tablet daily with warm milk.