Neuromuscular disorders deals with the nerves which controls the voluntary muscles and the nerves which send sensory information back to brain. Nerve cells, or also known as, neurons, send and receive electrical messages to and from the body to control voluntary muscles. As the neurons become unhealthy, contact between the muscles and nervous system breaks down. This results in the weakeing of the muscles and wastage, i.e., atrophy.
Signs associated with neuro-muscular disorders comprise:
- Muscle loss
- Muscle weakness that leads to cramps, twitching, pains and aches
- Balance problems
- Movement issues
- Droopy eyelids
- Numbness, painful or itchy sensations
- Trouble swallowing
- Trouble breathing
- Double vision
Kinds of neuromuscular disorders comprise:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Myositis, comprising dermatomyositis and polymyositis
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Peripheral neuropathy
Causes and Risk Factors:
Neuromuscular disorders can be genetic or often caused by gene mutation. It can also be caused by immune system ailments.
Health Benefits of Yogendra Ras:
- It helps treat neuro-muscular disorders and diabetes
- It is used for curing diseases related to frequent urination, urinary tract, Fistula, Psychotic conditions Epilepsy and Piles
- It also helps strengthen nerves and muscles
- It acts as natural aphrodisiac
- It relieves abdominal colic, gastritis, eye diseases
- It maintains vigour and vitality in men.
1 tablet daily with warm milk.