Punarnava Mandoor (also spelled as Punarnava Mandur) is an ayurvedic medicine which is infused with iron content. And it is proved to be quite beneficial in diseases, like, phthisis, anemia, breathing disorder due to anemia, jaundice, splenomegaly, hepatitis, piles, abdominal distension, gout, chronic colitis, Hyperuricemia, skin diseases and worm infestation.
Benefits of using Punarnava Mandoor:
- These tablets are naturally diuretic
- Help flush out toxins from the body
- Improve blood quality and increase blood count
- Relieve anemia, glaucoma, fatty liver and puffy eyes
- Help relieve fluid accumulation, kidney failure, renal failure
- Help decrease toxins, cholesterol, creatinine and urea from the body
Medicinal Properties of Punarnava Mandoor
- Haematinic (boosts hemoglobin levels)
- Hematogenic (helps in the formation of red blood cells)
- Depurative (purifies blood)
- Cardio protective
- Digestive Stimulant
Enriched with wide domain expertise and knowledge, we, Guru Prasadam is engaged in formulating and processing Punarnava Mandoor for treating disorders, like, internal abscess, oedema and anemia. This herbal formulation is processed as per ancient Ayurvedic treatise and modern GMP standards.
The offered range of medicines is processed at our state-of-the-art manufacturing unit, where the herbal products are sourced from farms. We further process them hygienically by using latest technology and modern machinery under required conditions for ensuring natural aroma and purity. Our processed range of Punarnava Mandoor are globally used and accredited for their freshness, purity, longer shelf life and nice aroma. For meeting the varied needs of clients, we offer our product range at reasonable prices in perfect packaging.
2-4 tablets with Triphala Concoction or with water.