Parko Care Powder
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a deteriorating ailment of the central nervous system. Motor symptoms of Parkinson’s disease are an upshot of the destruction of dopamine-generating cells, present in the Substantia Nigra. Substantia Nigra is a region of the midbrain and a specific cause of this cell destruction is not known. In the early days, the most common symptoms of this disease are movement-related, it comprises of rigidity, shaking, and difficulty in walking and slowness in movement. Accompanying with it are behavioral and cognitive problems, with dementia thereby occurring commonly in the advanced stages of the disease. Other symptoms may include sleep, emotional and sensory problems.
Signs Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease:
- Stress, insecurity and anxiety
- Memory loss, confusion and dementia (more common in elder people)
- Slowed cognitive speed, executive dysfunction
- Daytime drowsiness, insomnia
- Monotone voice, slowed and quieter speech
- Dystonia (sustained, abnormal, muscle contractions, painful twisting)
- Reduced sense of smell (anosmia or hyposmia)
- Psychotic symptoms— delusions or hallucinations
- Low blood pressure on standing (orthostatic hypotension)
- double or blurred vision, dry eyes, decreased blink rate
Ayurveda plays a significant role in eradicating this disease from the root. At Guru Prasadam, we have hired best industry professionals who procure pure herbs from the forest and process them into medicines which have proved merit in almost every disorder. For Parkinson’s disease, we have formulated Parko Care which is proved to be helpful in persistent vibrations of arms and legs, weakness of nerves. Regular intake of this medicine helps reduce weakness of nerves and strengthens body’s vitality, vigour and stops vibrations.
10-15 gm with water twice a day.