Any vein may acquire the shape of varicose; however the most commonly affected veins are those of feet and legs. It is because standing and walking straight increases the veins pressure of the lower body. Varicose veins are enlarged and gnarled veins.
For many, spider veins and varicose veins are merely a cosmetic issue. However, for other people, varicose veins may cause discomfort and aching pain. At times varicose veins may lead to more stern disorders.
Varicose veins may also become a root cause of various other circulatory problems. Treatment may comprise self-care measure or processes by the doctor to remove or close the veins.
Symptoms of Varicose Vein
- Signs that a person is suffering from varicose veins comprise:
- Veins that are blue or dark purple in color
- Veins that appear bulging and twisted; like cords on the legs
- As painful signs and symptoms arise, it may comprise:
- Heavy feeling or ache in the legs
- Throbbing, burning, swelling in the lower legs and muscle cramping
- Worsened pain after standing or sitting for a long period of time
- Itching around one or more of the veins
- Bleeding from varicose veins
- Painful cord in the vein with red discoloration of the skin
- Color change
- Hardening of the vein
- inflammation of the skin
- skin ulcers near the ankle that means they have a serious form of vascular disease that needs medical attention
Causes of varicose veins can include:
- Family history
- Sitting or standing for longer period of time
Health Benefits of Varicose Vein tab
- By strengthening the Vein system
- It regulates flow of blood
- It prevents Blood Clotting in Blood Vessels
- Treats Spleen and Liver ailments
- Prevents Swelling and bursting of blood vessels by empowering the muscles
- Helpful in Gall-Bladder stone, Cough, Cholera, Vomiting and Epilepsy.
Composition of Varicose Vein tab
- Tamra Sindhoor 125 mg
- Praval Pisti 250 mg
- Giloy Satva 125 mg
1-1 tablet with honey or juice of betel leaf twice a day.