Renal Care Tab
Kidney failure, also known as renal insufficiency, is a disorder in which suddenly kidneys become incompetent of removing toxins and waste products from the blood. They lose their ability to remove waste materials and help balance electrolytes, fluids and control red blood cells production in the body. It occurs at once and within a small period of time symptoms get difficult to identify.
Kidney dialysis, it is through this artificial procedure that kidneys perform all the functions that is naturally done by the kidneys. This artificial procedure ejects harmful toxins from the bloodstream and maintains a good amount of enzymes and beneficial fluids in the body.
Causes of Kidney Failure:
- Acute dehydration
- Reduced blood flow to the kidneys
- Liver malfunction
- Chronic burns
- Heart diseases
- Medicines consumption for controlling blood pressure
- Extended use of painkillers and antibiotics
- Any kind of infection
- Injured kidneys due to physical damage
- When the urine discharge tube gets blocked. The blockage leads to difficulty in removal of urine from the body
Signs & Symptoms of Kidney Failure:
- Person experiences change in taste
- Shivering sensation
- Observing blood in the urine
- Increased or decreased urination
- Mental confusion
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in body and itching problems
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in facial region, arms and legs
- Shortened breath
Benefits of Guru Prasadam Renal Care Tablet:
- Highly effective in Kidney and Urinary tract related ailments.
- Helps cure burning sensation in urine (Frequent urination), pain in
- Provides relief in lower abdominal region, wound in urine pipe
- Effective solution to all and any kidney related problems, like, Kidney stones, shrinkage of kidneys and other ailments of Kidney.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day.