SANDHIVAT HAR OIL
In Ayurveda, the term ‘Sandhivata’ is another word for osteoporosis, where Sandhi stands for joint and Vata stands for the Vata Dosha.
As Vata activity increases inside the Sandhis or joints, it is called as Sandhivata. Vata is dry in form hence it absorbs the liquid from any available part of the body which is also catabolic or destructive in nature. It is because of these two reasons Vata becomes the cause behind the Synovial fluid reduction inside the joint and cartilage destruction.
- Being overweight - Extra weight puts extra stress on joints, like, knees and hips.
- Nutritional deficiency – Lack of vitamin-D becomes the cause of osteoarthritis.
- Increased Joint stress – Prolonged use of high heels, dancers and athletes involved in intensive training are also prone to its risk.
- Age – As age increases joint cartilages subsides, thus inviting osteoarthritis.
- Joint injuries – Injuries may also become a root cause of osteoarthritis.
- Bone deformities –People born with defective cartilage or malformed joints have a high risk of osteoarthritis.
- Other diseases - Diabetes or other rheumatic diseases, like, rheumatoid arthritis and gout can increase the risk of osteoarthritis.
- Pain - burning sensation or sharp pain in the joints.
- Tenderness – experiencing pain in applying pressure over the joint.
- Stiffness – feeling stiffness in joints after sitting for a long time or while getting up in the morning
- Joint deformity
- Decreased mobility – Natural movements in the joint reduces gradually
- Cracking sensation – Joints make cracking or creaking sounds while on move.
- Insomnia – Pain and stiffness in joints can disrupt sleep.
Ayurvedic cure of Osteoarthritis by GuruPrasadam’s Sandhivat Har Oil prevents the joints from further deteriorating. The oil also helps revive damaged cartilages. It provides cure through specific herbs which are recommended for strengthening joints and lubrication.
Massage smoothly with 5-10 warm drops.